We all have times when we feel completely out of control in our lives. I’ve totally been there.
The hardest part is knowing that something needs to change, but not having any clue what to do about it! This can lead to feelings of helplessness, sadness, anxiety, anger, and frustration.
We become so overwhelmed that we procrastinate doing anything, which leads us to feel more stuck and out of control.
It’s a vicious cycle, isn’t it?
Well, the good news is that there are actually a few small changes that you can make TODAY to start taking back control of your life.
And the awesome part about these changes is that they are all absolutely FREE and take less than a few minutes a day!
So I decided to put together this podcast for you, and tell you all about how to make simple, lasting changes.
In this podcast you’ll learn about:
- A strategy for becoming more productive by doing less. Hint: It actually requires you to relax more!
- How to live an empowered life, even in “old age” (well into your 90’s)
- A limiting belief that may be holding you back from finding long term happiness: (you’ve got to hear this!
- A simple strategy to help you grow, heal, and be happy in just a few minutes a day
- Plus an exclusive exercise you can do right now to increase your chances of having lasting change
But it’s not just about making changes. It’s also about staying motivated to follow through with them.
This exclusive exercise will help you gain clarity about the real reasons why you feel stuck and out of control in your life.
And this clarity is the best tool to help you stay motivated on your quest for regaining control.
Based on what you just listened to, I’d love you to answer the following question by posting in the comments section below:
What simple, actionable step are you committing to take today to take back control of your time?
Head on down to the comments section & tell us about that commitment right now.
Click here to leave a review for this podcast
Items mentioned in this podcast: